Elder Jake Milligan

Elder Jake Milligan

Saturday, July 15, 2017

#CRA$HBROTHER$: THE FINAL CHAPTER

Well today marks a sad moment. Elder Anitok is writing his final emails as he prepares to die this coming Thursday. It's officially the end of our 9 month Party. Crazy that we've been serving around each other/as companions for a complete gestation period. He will be missed. 


Lol on a happy note though. We had a really fun week here in the Nauvoo Zone. We were busy all day every day it was awesome. We also got to spend 3 days in a row in Nauvoo which is always cause for celebration. I flippin love Nauvoo man. 

We had a lot of cool things goin on so I'm just going to make a list and ya'll can just skip to the pictures like I know you do you ;)

-Elder Anitok had his departing temple trip on Tuesday. So I got to trio with Elder Zinn and Elder Perez. Elder Zinn and I came out together and we are pretty tight. We had a photoshoot in the woods during our exchange. The bridge we are on is actually the Bridge Emma and Joseph kiss under during the restoration movie for all you Church media fans. 

-We took my man Kraig on a church history tour through Carthage and Nauvoo. It was sick!! Having the sites down there is such a useful resource to teach people it's awesome. He loved it all too, he said his favorite part of the whole tour was the love that people show to each other in the church. Even if they are random strangers he felt like he was a part of the family and loved. It was so cool to hear. 

-On Thrusday we had a member of the 70 come to our zone conference and we had 11 hours of meetings. I couldn't even feel my face by the end I was so done. It was all great stuff though. The MLC portion was really cool. Elder Keech is a cool guy. 

-Saturday we did a triple blitz in the Mt.Pleasent area and tried to get some stuff goin up there. Interesting folks up there. 

-Sunday, Kraig came to Church and asked if he could move his baptism up to next weeked! I wish we could lol, he's so ready. He read the whole BOM in like 2 weeks. But he has to come to church again before his baptism. He's ready though, I'm stoked out of my mind for Kraig. 

That's all i got for this week. Last thing! Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's and Future Dads out there! I love my Dad so much! He's the hardest working guy and best example out there, I'm so grateful for him! Love you Dad!!

Love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment