Elder Jake Milligan

Elder Jake Milligan

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hide your kids, hide your wife, we baptizing everyone out here





This week was littttttttttttttttttttt!


For real though it was pretty great. We had another awesome baptism, our boy Alex entered into the waters of Baptism on Saturday and it was awesome to witness! The service was awesome as well, Alex is such a smart kid it's awesome. He has the plan of salvation down just from memory and he can teach you the Gospel of Jesus Christ lesson better than I can haha. I love this guy he's a little stud. I'm so grateful that we were able to be led to him. His mom gave the closing prayer at the Baptism and it was one of the most spiritual and sincere prayers I've ever heard. I can't wait to see this family continue to progress as they come back to Church. 

Another fun thing that happened this week was that we went to Des Moines for exchanges with the AP's! I got to go with my homie Elder Higley, it was just like ole times it was dope. Elder Higley is a stud! We taught a lot of Africans so that was awesome I miss africans! We also got to eat at my favorite place in the world HuHott! 

Speaking of Africans, we were a little early for exchanges so we stopped in Des Moines and got to see some of my african family! I got to see the Zoeduah/Sando family it was amazing! I felt like I was seeing family again. I love those people!! 

Another cool thing that just happened was I got to see the MOSS family!! It was awesome seeing my old Trek Parents haha! They are the best! Shout out to them for coming to visit me out here in Illinois! 

I don't have a ton of time to write today. But here's some good pics we took this week! 















No comments:

Post a Comment