Elder Jake Milligan

Elder Jake Milligan

Monday, October 16, 2017

"Solve for Baptism"

What's up everybody?! 

This week was sick, because our homie Edward got baptized! It was a sweet service and the spirit was way strong. Edward is a dope guy, he has changed so much since he's started investigating I love that guy. 

There was like a million missionaries at the baptism it was pretty funny. This ward is pretty whack and there's only like 3 members that support the missionaries and recent converts, but it was still good. Our Ward Mission Leader is a baller at least. 

So the baptism was good, Edward's grandma came and she is a sweet old Mexican lady. her name is Norma and I told her that I have a grandma named Norma and she was like freaking out and saying all this stuff in Spanish I couldn't understand but I think she liked the baptism. 

Some other cool stuff that happened was that our investigators Cynthia, Even, and Romeo all came to church. Cynthia even got up during sacrament and bore her testimony it was awesome and super spiritual. 

So this week was sick and we had a lot of good things happen. We should be baptizing our African homies on the 28th, that'll be awesome. 

So tomorrow Elder Obray and I have been working on our Training for zone conferences and it it's pretty lit not goona lie. We were asked to train on "Common Concerns" and we kind of took like a mathmatical approach and made a formula and are using a ton of examples from PMG and Alma 18 it should be pretty good. I'm excited to give them. 

Other than that, not a lot to report on. It's been a real good week. Everyone is progressing good, and Edward got baptized, he's one of the coolest people I've taught out here. I'm way happy for him.

I got to go back to Ankeny for a few hours the other day and it was pretty cool. I miss the Ankeny wards like none other. They are the GOATs.

I love ya'll and hope you're doing great.

PICS: Mostly Edwards Baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment