Elder Jake Milligan

Elder Jake Milligan

Friday, December 29, 2017

Temple Trippy

What's up family and friends?

This past week was pretty awesome. We had a lot of good things happen this week and had a lot of fun along the way. So this week started off pretty crazy we had p-day, and played some ball. Then on Tuesday I went on the Departing Temple Trip to Nauvoo with all the guys I came out with and the Badgers. It was way trippy going on the Departing temple trip, I can't believe that my mission is closing up here soon. I was doing pretty good the whole day but when President and Sis Badger hugged me in the temple I about lost it. I'm going to miss the Badgers so much, they are so sick holy cow. But yeah that was sick, we left Des Moines around 7:00 and didn't get back till like 10:00

The rest of the week we just worked really hard to get people to Church and find some more people to teach. We found a lot of cool people that I'm excited about. My guy Steven called us this week and asked me to Baptize him on the 23rd so it'll be awesome to baptize Steve on my last Saturday on the Mission. So that will be awesome, it'll be so cool to end my Mission on that note. 

My guy Bajar is doing good, found out that he was actually in a gang back in Ethiopia so that's pretty sick. 

Funny Story: So I've mentioned kicking possums in my emails a few times. It's kind of a mission fad that Elder Obray and I started. But Elder Obray had yet to join the elite group. So Elder Obray and I were doing miles the other night and I look out the window and see the same possum I kicked the other day. So Obray gets out and chases this thing and he gets out to kick this thing and he's chasing it and he literally close-lines himself on this metal rail. It was so funny, the best thing was that some Drake girl was watching us from across the street and it was so funny. We were both laughing so hard.  But he eventually got it, kicked it with his bare feet, what a stud.

Alright that's all I got this week. I love you all. Time is going by so quick I can't believe it. I love this work, it's been the best decision I've ever made.

I love you guys.

Jake



pics: Super bad quality, but it's the pics of all of us dying missionaries at temple trip with Prez and Sis. Badger



No comments:

Post a Comment