Elder Jake Milligan

Elder Jake Milligan

Friday, December 29, 2017

"Til the End"

Well Folks, here it is. In the words of my favorite poet Logic; "What's done is done." 

I seriously cannot believe my time in the Iowa Des Moines Mission is over, but I'm so grateful for the experiences I've had, the lessons I've learned, and the memories I'v made. The Lord has a plan for all of us, and I know for a fact that this Mission was part of that plan for me. I'm grateful for all of the amazing people I've met out here, and above all I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that without him, these two years would never have been possible. 

So I talked to the Fam on Monday and I'll see a lot of you in the next few days so I'm goona keep this one short. 

Highlight of the week, Christmas? Wrong. We had a baptism and those are a lot cooler, at least for us as missionaries. Steven was baptized on Saturday and it was awesome, I some how got that big guy in dunked and the Spirit was so strong holy cow. He was confirmed the next day on Christmas Eve, what an awesome way to celebrate the Birth of our Savior. 

Christmas was great though. Great to see the fam and my bros, and great celebrating our Savior. Christmas has taken on such a different meaning to me over the last two years, and I'm so grateful for that. 

We had a lot of stuff happen since the last email. But I'm just goona send a million pictures instead, you're welcome Kerry ;)

I love you all. I can't wait to see you guys on Friday and in the upcoming weeks. 

Merry Christmas

Jake

pictures: Getting all the missionaries presents for zone conf, Zone conf, steve's baptism, State Capitol, tool pics in front of some art wall, and lots of goodbyes,












No comments:

Post a Comment