Elder Jake Milligan

Elder Jake Milligan

Friday, December 29, 2017

3 Chainz

What's up loved ones? 

We had some new changes this week. So I'll be heading home here in about 3 weeks so we got a third companion this week who will be replacing me when I head home. His name is Elder Hadfield, he's from Elmo, Utah lol. It's been a hectic couple of days trying to get everything organized and train him on what he's supposed to do but he'll be great! 

This week has been crazy to be honest. It's just a whirlwind all the time here in DSM and we are always rushing from one thing to the next. Right now we are in a trio and have an elder who has to head home early with us right now. Four elders on P-day is very frustrating lol. 

The work is going great right now, we are still working with Francis and Bajar our solid Africans. But our main man Steven is doing amazing! He already finished the Book of Mormon and is 90 sections deep in D&C! He's such a stud, love that guy! He's still set for his Baptism on the 23rd, can't wait to get in the water and dunk this 6'4 250 lb man. Goona be so great haha!! 

Other than that Life is good. Just out here grinding in downtown Diggity Moines (shout out to Bro. Chandler haha!) so lit. 

Also shoutout to the OG Homies of the Eagle 5th Ward for sending me the Christmas notes. I'll always be an Eagle kid at heart, even though my family abandoned the best city on Earth ;)

Sorry these letters have been kind of short and scattered lately. I'm always level 10 tired and by the end of the week I can't remember what has happened anyways.

I love you guys! Thanks to everyone that has sent me christmas stuff. You are all Loyal. 

Love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment